I’m thanking my lucky stars it hasn’t been too busy since Halloween. It’s picking up, though, despite the approaching holidays. Enough that since I ran the numbers on Saturday, perennial blog favorite Angela Jordison almost got her hands on a WSOP Circuit Ring in the Main Event at Durant. Don’t miss her interview on this podcast.
Many thanks to @EastOregonQueen for tagging me in posts about the Wildhorse Fall Poker Round-Up this past week. The final results (and the dates for Spring) are below; check out the Twitter account (assuming that’s still a thing by the time I post this) for more results.
The Game ran two big buy-in events last weekend, including a $300+$150 Big O tournament last weekend (no idea how many players, I wasn’t able to make it, much against the siren song of 5 cards). Final Table ran a $500 Freezeout a week ago (also tugging at me) and has a $200 bounty tournament on Saturday (11/19) at noon.
Coming up in December, Portland Meadows has NLHE and Big O Freezeout championships.
Out of town, Little Creek Casino west of Olympia has a Mini Series running in early December.
That’s enough from me!
Pacific Northwest Poker Leaderboard
Key to the Leaderboard
- Name and home town (according to the player’s Hendon Mob profile).
- The player’s most recent ranking in the PNW Poker Leaderboard in italics. If this is their first time on the Leaderboard, an em dash (—)
- Their new standing in bold, preceded by the pound sign (#).
- Their change in status on the Leaderboard (with an arrow indicating up or down), or a black club (♣) if this is their first appearance.
- For each of the tournaments that are being recognized in this Leaderboard:
- The name and link to the Hendon Mob listing for that tournament.
- The player’s finishing position in the tournament and thge number of entries.
- The tournament prize pool in US dollars.
Eskenazi’s Hendon Mob profi;le goes back 14 years, but this is a career best, by far.